CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Sparx Hockey is seeking an exceptional full-time Customer Service Representative to join our rapidly growing team. You’re an ideal candidate if you’re outgoing, well-spoken, team-player and a problem-solver.
The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service. He or she will represent the Sparx Hockey brand in a friendly and helpful manner and report directly to the Vice President of Marketing & Customer Acquisition.
Founded in 2013, Sparx Hockey is a privately held corporation located just outside of Boston in Acton, Mass. Sparx Hockey is a developer and manufacturer of skate sharpening equipment and related accessories for ice hockey, figure skating and sled hockey. The Sparx Sharpener, the company’s flagship product, is an affordable, automated product that allows anyone, anywhere, with no prior skate sharpening experience, to easily sharpen hockey and figure skates with pro-level accuracy. Thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada are currently sharpening their skates with Sparx, including individuals, families, teams, rink operators and pro shops. The company is focused on building a leadership position in skate sharpening by providing customers with the most advanced, accurate and easy to use skate sharpening equipment on the planet.
In addition to Sparx Hockey’s exceptional products and record-setting growth, we also pride ourselves on being a fun place to work. Although it’s not an employment prerequisite, many of our employees still play, coach, and parent hockey players. We do more than just build great hockey products, we use them ourselves. When we’re not working hard or playing hockey our team can be found having a blast at our annual summer outing and impromptu barbecues that fill in the rest of the Sparx annual event calendar.
Our global headquarters are located in Acton, MA and are home to our R&D, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams as well as our production lines and warehouse/distribution center.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide top-notch customer support in a timely, efficient manner via phone, email, social media and live chat
- Answer questions about products, pricing and availability
- Maintain and constantly improve working knowledge of company products and services
- Be available to respond to customer inquiries on nights and weekends
- Assist in order management and additional tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position has a friendly and courteous disposition with excellent written and oral communication skills. Hockey knowledge and experience is a plus, but not required. Also helpful is an Associate’s degree and experience in a customer-facing setting. Some weekend hours will be needed but can be done from home.
No relocation available, local candidates only. No agency submissions accepted at this time.
TO APPLY - VISIT: https://sparxhockey.typeform.com/to/LkDioWeo
NOTICE: JOB HIRING SCAMS ARE POPULAR THESE DAYS
Announcement from the FBI:
- Sparx Hockey will never ask potential hires to chat with Sparx Employees through any chat service.
- Sparx Hockey will never request new hires to make purchases for anything prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never ask for personal information, such as I9 supporting materials, prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never send emails originating from URLs besides www.sparxhockey.com (no redirects)
- Sparx Hockey will never offer jobs on job board that do not match the job title and description shown on sparxhockey.com/pages/careers (no redirects)
If you are ever have a question concerning the legitimacy of a job offer from Sparx Hockey, contact email@example.com